Latest posts by Deborah Reber (see all)
- Build a Financial Plan [Business Plan Basics #8] - January 13, 2018
- Overview of the Management Team [Business Plan Basics #7] - January 12, 2018
- Create Your Operations Plan [Business Plan Basics #6] - January 11, 2018
Too often, first-time entrepreneurs get the idea in their head that they have to do everything — create, market, sell — all by themselves. The problem with this theory? No matter how smart, talented, and organized you are, it’s nearly impossible to do everything it takes to launch a business all by your lonesome…or at the very least, to do it well.
So whether you’re in the dreaming stages of your big idea or are ready to launch, focus your time and energy on tasks that play to your strengths, and look around for others to help you by bringing their unique skills and strengths to the project!
WHAT ENTREPRENEUR QUICK TIPS DO YOU HAVE TO SHARE?
- ENTREPRENEUR QUICK TIPS
- ENTREPRENEUR QUICK TIP: Get Advice From the Right People
- ENTREPRENEUR QUICK TIP: You Can’t Do Everything By Yourself
- ENTREPRENEUR QUICK TIP: View School Work Through An Entrepreneurial Lens
- ENTREPRENEUR QUICK TIP: Be Flexible
- ENTREPRENEUR QUICK TIP: Don’t Undersell Yourself
- ENTREPRENEUR QUICK TIP: Be Patient