Whether you’re running a small business out of your garage or have your sights set on being on the 30 Under 30 list of young business mavens next year, working with the right collaborator or partner can be a smart step in helping you achieve your goals.
But don’t make the mistake many rookie entrepreneurs make and agree to partner with someone just because they show some interest and seem like they can help you get something done.
A true partner, the right partner, is…
- a partner who you can trust
- whose skills and talents complement yours
- and who is as committed to your business or project’s success as you are.
Finding the right partner might take some time, but if you find someone you click with who meets the above criteria, why not give it a try? It just make take your business to a whole new level.
- Build a Financial Plan [Business Plan Basics #8] - January 13, 2018
- Overview of the Management Team [Business Plan Basics #7] - January 12, 2018
- Create Your Operations Plan [Business Plan Basics #6] - January 11, 2018
- How To Create a Marketing Plan [Business Plan Basics #5] - January 10, 2018
- Who’s In Your Space? The Competitive Analysis [Business Plan Basics #4] - January 9, 2018
- Know Your People a.k.a. The Market Description [Business Plan Basics #3] - January 8, 2018
- Industry Analysis [Business Plan Basics #2] - January 8, 2018
- Business Plan Basics [Intro: Part B] - January 8, 2018
- Craft Your Business Description [Business Plan Basics #1] - January 8, 2018
- Start Here! Business Plan Basics [Intro: Part A] - January 8, 2018