Latest posts by Deborah Reber (see all)
- Build a Financial Plan [Business Plan Basics #8] - January 13, 2018
- Overview of the Management Team [Business Plan Basics #7] - January 12, 2018
- Create Your Operations Plan [Business Plan Basics #6] - January 11, 2018
Have you ever thought about who would be in your personal Jedi High Counsel to advise you on all things regarding your business? The people that you rely on to give you advice about your start-up company will have a lot to do with how successful you ultimately are.
When choosing people you want to approach for advice, think about what it is about them that you admire or appreciate, so you can frame your questions in a way that will most benefit you and make it easiest for them to give you input. And be sure to thank those who offer you solid advice — the right advice can have a tremendous impact on the fate of your business venture!
- ENTREPRENEUR QUICK TIPS
- ENTREPRENEUR QUICK TIP: Get Advice From the Right People
- ENTREPRENEUR QUICK TIP: You Can’t Do Everything By Yourself
- ENTREPRENEUR QUICK TIP: View School Work Through An Entrepreneurial Lens
- ENTREPRENEUR QUICK TIP: Be Flexible
- ENTREPRENEUR QUICK TIP: Don’t Undersell Yourself
- ENTREPRENEUR QUICK TIP: Be Patient