Latest posts by Deborah Reber (see all)
- Build a Financial Plan [Business Plan Basics #8] - January 13, 2018
- Overview of the Management Team [Business Plan Basics #7] - January 12, 2018
- Create Your Operations Plan [Business Plan Basics #6] - January 11, 2018
As an entrepreneur, a key to being successful is to get other people excited about your idea. And to do that, it’s imperative that you don’t undersell yourself. If you act modest or timid or hold back because you’re afraid of putting yourself out there, or maybe you’re worried that other people won’t like you, your passion and expertise isn’t going to come through.
When you’re running your own business, own up to what you know and what you’re good at. Share your excitement and energy for your idea, and let your natural confidence about what you do and who you are shine through. Like a good mood, your enthusiasm for your venture will become contagious. And that’s a good thing.
- ENTREPRENEUR QUICK TIPS
- ENTREPRENEUR QUICK TIP: Get Advice From the Right People
- ENTREPRENEUR QUICK TIP: You Can’t Do Everything By Yourself
- ENTREPRENEUR QUICK TIP: View School Work Through An Entrepreneurial Lens
- ENTREPRENEUR QUICK TIP: Be Flexible
- ENTREPRENEUR QUICK TIP: Don’t Undersell Yourself
- ENTREPRENEUR QUICK TIP: Be Patient