Goddess – a woman who is in the process of learning to know, accept and love herself on all levels – mind, body and spirit.
A woman who focuses on personal growth and self-awareness, experiences in life, increasingly filled with peace, love, joy, passion and fun. She has this flaming self-respect and courage. She’s intoxicating, brilliant, and marvelous. Her energy comes from freedom and rebellious spirit. She’s an inferno, a tempest. She’s pure hell in high heels. A Goddess radiates self-love, self-acceptance, and self-esteem. She’s fierce. She’s a freak, fabulously unique, smart, headstrong and independent. Her authenticity is magnetic. Her awkwardness is adorable.
Never met this kind of Goddess before?
She sleeps inside you, Silly! Wake her up!
Embrace your Innovation Goddess.
Unless there is innovation there is no future. The future of innovation is disruptive, colorful, fundamental change, new paradigms and challenges. The influence of women in society is changing rapidly. Traits often associated with women, such as being emotional, intuitive and caring, were previously considered to be barrier to women’s progress in business. In the age of innovation they are turning to their advantage: it is just these qualities that are required in innovation. I believe that women of the developed world have an enormous power to make a difference. I believe in the future societies: netocrats/technocrats/innovators/passionate inventors. You may say I’m a pioneer, but I’m not the only one…
I see this as a domino effect: women all around the world are waking up. They’ve slept for too long, but now they are ready to move mountains. In my way of thinking, there are too many critics and not enough encouragers. We need to change the pattern. We need leaders who understand the need, the possibility, and will to act boldly for transformational change. In this future discontinuous innovation is not a desirable feature but a lifestyle of the rebels – We are the ones we’ve been waiting for!
Open source, 3D manufacturing, newest technologies, different cultures together, embracing diversity and creative spirit, boosting technology transfer among the women – these things are intoxicating, keeps my blood pumping in my veins. Since culture still stands as the highest of values, the future of innovation looks bright if we succeed to develop our cultural intelligence so we can optimize the creative collaboration between people who think and act differently.
Innovation won’t happen unless we remind people to be ambitious, creative, risk takers, passionate about what they do. A radical future needs the right people. People who can cope with change: self-motivated, self-confident, self-initiative, flexible, energetic, individuals who know where and how to connect into networks but remain autonomous. True innovation is to see a vision bigger than one’s self; to embrace cathedral building vision, not rock hauling mentality. We need new role models, because the current ones stink. Just to be clear – taking fat from your butt and putting it into the cheeks doesn’t make a woman prettier, it proves only one thing – during her entire life, she’d read only one book and it was ‘Lassie come home’ written by Eric Knight. There are thousands of examples of these kinds of empty-headed women – barrels of Danaids. I say – we need new positive role models for the generations to come. Otherwise, my friends, this ship is going to sink.
We are the happiest when we are creating, so I want to send this message to all the 2.5% innovators and 13.5% of the early adopters of the Y Generation women all over the world. Listen, we need new meta-innovations that will facilitate innovation across disciplines, borders, institutions and ideologies. This is my calling. I’m gathering an army of the Innovation Goddesses, the army of the Future Queens.
Of course, it takes courage, my darling. One is not necessarily born with courage, but one is born with potential. Without courage we cannot practice any other virtue with consistency. Have the courage to be different. Have the boldness to go into your industry and create value that has never been created. Darling, induce the right creative mindset. Be confident, powerful, untamable, badass you! Wear the most beautiful makeup – your passion!
It’s time to speak your truth.
Create your community.
Be good to each other.
And do not look outside yourself for the leader.
We are the ones we’ve been waiting for!
by Solveiga Kurgonaitė, 29
Economist. Technology Transfer Specialist. Proud Lithuanian. Studying Diplomacy & International Relations. Dreamer. Pioneer. Amitzah.
BUSINESS/CAREER GOAL: Building my Empire
FIELD OF STUDY: Economics and Political Science
RECOMMENDED READ: 14 Wildly Successful Women Who Were Late Bloomers
- 17 Empowering Song Lyrics Every Woman Needs to Hear - May 31, 2017
- 13 Signs You’re Disrespecting Yourself - May 1, 2017
- 4 Steps I Consistently Take to be the Best Me - January 3, 2017
- Just Love Yourself Already, Would Ya?! Here’s 22 Quotes on Why - September 16, 2016
- Adulting: What I Wish I’d Known Before Renting My First Apartment - September 3, 2016
- Tackle Stress with What You Eat - August 5, 2016
- Wanna Get Risky? 8 Ways to Enjoy the Fringe Benefits - July 23, 2016
- This High-Earning Poker Pro Tells Us Why It’s Awesome to Be Underestimated - July 18, 2016
- The Day I Snapped Out of It & Started Professional Blogging - July 8, 2016
- Wake Up Your Innovation Goddess - July 6, 2016
- “You Can Either Be A Wife OR a Boss” – LIE!
- Survivor to Thriver: The Journey from Abuse Survivor to #1 Bestselling Author
- The Day I Snapped Out of It & Started Professional Blogging
- If My Life Was a Listicle a.k.a. 11 Steps to Living The Life You’ve Wanted
- Wake Up Your Innovation Goddess
- Depression: A War with Myself, But Now I’m a Warrior
- 4 Steps I Consistently Take to be the Best Me
- Taking the Leap: From Zookeeper to E-Commerce Entrepreneur
- Brewing Myself a New Life: The Craft Beer Industry Isn’t Just a Boys Club
- Adulting: What I Wish I’d Known Before Renting My First Apartment