Curly hair emojis are here!
If you’re like us, and have fun basking in the glow of pop culture, then you were probably pretty jazzed when the new emoji updates rolled out a couple times this year.
Fair skin, caramel skin, ebony skin, check!
Worship temples, check!
Nerd emoji, check!
So if the last burrito reference wasn’t enough, emojis are often lighthearted and fun.
BUT they can also communicate a great deal… what’s relevant in digital speak, what’s the “norm”.
So when Dove launched their Love Your Curls – Emoji Keyboard, the fun and relevancy spread just a little bit wider and we’re totally digging it.
Not to mention these curly haired girls are of all colors, hairdos, and expressions… they’re giving the standard emoji keyboard a total run for their money! If only the folks behind the curly hair emojis could make ALL emojis 😉
Here’s to celebrating our hair… curly, straight, short, long, buzzed, wavy, bald, bleached, red, black, ombre, braided, pig-tailed, or wigged out!
- 4 Things Women who Practice Self-Love All Have in Common - November 20, 2017
- How To Know If You’re In A Toxic Relationship — And How To Take Action - October 10, 2017
- Renee’s Road: 4 Tips To Achieving Your Dreams Through Your Life’s Journey - October 10, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor: Reclaiming Your Voice with Renee Millington - October 10, 2017
- We All Need to Get Serious About Our Cyber Security – An Interview with an Identity Theft Warrior - October 6, 2017
- Like Fine Wine: How To Pick Wine Like A Boss with Sommelier Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 5 Tips On How To Mourn In A Healthy Way - October 5, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor Ep. 1: Resiliency with Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 6 Pros + Cons of Being a Digital Nomad Who Makes Her Living from Her Laptop - August 7, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor – Hope Alcocer
Sharing Our Stories Heals Us (And Helps Us Kick Major Ass) - August 1, 2017