Alexis is a talented yoga instructor and photographer, and offered up her holistic sleep ritual she does every night to sleep like a champ. If we sleep well then we can actually live when we’re awake!
When Alexis first told me about her sleep ritual, I had been having a 4-day bout of insomnia. After following some of her sleep ritual recommendations, that same night I finally was able to fall and stay asleep, and got my body and mind back on track. So grateful to her.
The saying is ‘work hard, play hard,’ but what about “work hard, REST hard” 😉 We need to make that one catch on.
I think that as ambitious Boss Girls, it’s wise to unwind and unplug because this whole Work/Life balance thing only makes our creativity and production that much better.
YOU MIGHT LIKE
- 4 Things Women who Practice Self-Love All Have in Common - November 20, 2017
- How To Know If You’re In A Toxic Relationship — And How To Take Action - October 10, 2017
- Renee’s Road: 4 Tips To Achieving Your Dreams Through Your Life’s Journey - October 10, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor: Reclaiming Your Voice with Renee Millington - October 10, 2017
- We All Need to Get Serious About Our Cyber Security – An Interview with an Identity Theft Warrior - October 6, 2017
- Like Fine Wine: How To Pick Wine Like A Boss with Sommelier Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 5 Tips On How To Mourn In A Healthy Way - October 5, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor Ep. 1: Resiliency with Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 6 Pros + Cons of Being a Digital Nomad Who Makes Her Living from Her Laptop - August 7, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor – Hope Alcocer
Sharing Our Stories Heals Us (And Helps Us Kick Major Ass) - August 1, 2017