Prepare to pick your jaw up off the damn floor. Because these a cappella badasses at Elon University do the most heart-wrenching, stunning rendition of Sia’s pop hit “Chandelier.”
We’ll admit, Sia’s raspy voice and a cappella’s often upbeat ways aren’t for everybody, but we can’t help but think this cover will knock your adorably striped socks off. Whether you’re a Sia fan or not, give this a listen.
We love when people are real-life Pitch Perfect, so thank you Twisted Measure!
We know, we love killer covers too. Check out…
- 4 Things Women who Practice Self-Love All Have in Common - November 20, 2017
- How To Know If You’re In A Toxic Relationship — And How To Take Action - October 10, 2017
- Renee’s Road: 4 Tips To Achieving Your Dreams Through Your Life’s Journey - October 10, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor: Reclaiming Your Voice with Renee Millington - October 10, 2017
- We All Need to Get Serious About Our Cyber Security – An Interview with an Identity Theft Warrior - October 6, 2017
- Like Fine Wine: How To Pick Wine Like A Boss with Sommelier Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 5 Tips On How To Mourn In A Healthy Way - October 5, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor Ep. 1: Resiliency with Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 6 Pros + Cons of Being a Digital Nomad Who Makes Her Living from Her Laptop - August 7, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor – Hope Alcocer
Sharing Our Stories Heals Us (And Helps Us Kick Major Ass) - August 1, 2017