Are you having a big impact in the area of social justice? Has your leadership for your cause already helped to fuel social change when it comes to the role women are playing in the working world? Than you might want to apply for the Berger-Marks Foundation’s Edna $10,000 Award for a Young Woman Leader in the Social Justice Movement.
“With the Edna Award, the Berger-Marks Foundation is expanding its commitment to young women,” says Linda Foley, President of the Foundation. “We want to spotlight their important contributions to social justice. Women are organizing unions; women are leading campaigns for universal health care; and women are demonstrating to young people what social justice means.”
Want to apply? You’ll need to write a short essay, and submit a resumé and two letters of recommendation. Nominees must be 35 years or younger on 12/31/2011. Applications will be accepted through July 15, and the award will be presented in the fall. Good luck!
- Build a Financial Plan [Business Plan Basics #8] - January 13, 2018
- Overview of the Management Team [Business Plan Basics #7] - January 12, 2018
- Create Your Operations Plan [Business Plan Basics #6] - January 11, 2018
- How To Create a Marketing Plan [Business Plan Basics #5] - January 10, 2018
- Who’s In Your Space? The Competitive Analysis [Business Plan Basics #4] - January 9, 2018
- Know Your People a.k.a. The Market Description [Business Plan Basics #3] - January 8, 2018
- Industry Analysis [Business Plan Basics #2] - January 8, 2018
- Business Plan Basics [Intro: Part B] - January 8, 2018
- Craft Your Business Description [Business Plan Basics #1] - January 8, 2018
- Start Here! Business Plan Basics [Intro: Part A] - January 8, 2018