Take your life to the next level with the freshest links on the internet. Check out this week’s #BestoftheWeb:
- New York Fashion Week Calendar: Here’s the Short List of Shows You (& Your Favorite Celebs) Actually Care About
Watching New York Fashion Week’s runway shows from home are easy via live stream. With the show schedule in hand, simply go to http://nyfw.com/ or your favorite designer’s website or Facebook for the 411 on their live stream day and time (don’t forget that all times are in the Eastern Time Zone).
- 22 Great Small Business Ideas for 2015
Learn the latest ideas in the world of entrepreneurship. Some amazing ideas include event planner, upcycler, and personal shopper. If you want to start your own business, this list definitely has something for you.
- Serena Williams Beats Venus at US Open to Extend Slam Bid
Serena made history by beating her sister Venus at the US Open. After the victory, Serena said of Venus, “She’s the toughest competitor I’ve met and the best person I’ve ever known.” They are the fiercest competitors on the court and the closest of sisters off the court!
- 17 Empowering Song Lyrics Every Woman Needs to Hear - May 31, 2017
- 13 Signs You’re Disrespecting Yourself - May 1, 2017
- 4 Steps I Consistently Take to be the Best Me - January 3, 2017
- Just Love Yourself Already, Would Ya?! Here’s 22 Quotes on Why - September 16, 2016
- Adulting: What I Wish I’d Known Before Renting My First Apartment - September 3, 2016
- Tackle Stress with What You Eat - August 5, 2016
- Wanna Get Risky? 8 Ways to Enjoy the Fringe Benefits - July 23, 2016
- This High-Earning Poker Pro Tells Us Why It’s Awesome to Be Underestimated - July 18, 2016
- The Day I Snapped Out of It & Started Professional Blogging - July 8, 2016
- Wake Up Your Innovation Goddess - July 6, 2016