If you’re like me, the words “back to school” filled you with 2 things.
- extreme excitement for school supplies shopping (yes I think I do need that set of neon mechanical pencils!)
The butterflies we feel on the days before school starts are full of possibility. What will my new teachers be like? Will they understand my awesomeness? I think I’ll try out for the musical this year. I can’t wait for soccer practice! Maybe I’ll make new friends…
What these butterflies-in-our-stomach boil down to is possibility. A new year and anything can happen. Here’s 5 TED talks to get you jazzed about this land of possibility.
Remember what Rookie Mag Editor-in-Chief Tavi Gevinson reminds us: the figuring-it-out part is glorious. Enjoy the ride.
- 4 Things Women who Practice Self-Love All Have in Common - November 20, 2017
- How To Know If You’re In A Toxic Relationship — And How To Take Action - October 10, 2017
- Renee’s Road: 4 Tips To Achieving Your Dreams Through Your Life’s Journey - October 10, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor: Reclaiming Your Voice with Renee Millington - October 10, 2017
- We All Need to Get Serious About Our Cyber Security – An Interview with an Identity Theft Warrior - October 6, 2017
- Like Fine Wine: How To Pick Wine Like A Boss with Sommelier Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 5 Tips On How To Mourn In A Healthy Way - October 5, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor Ep. 1: Resiliency with Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 6 Pros + Cons of Being a Digital Nomad Who Makes Her Living from Her Laptop - August 7, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor – Hope Alcocer
Sharing Our Stories Heals Us (And Helps Us Kick Major Ass) - August 1, 2017