Yes my loves, it is in fact that time of year. Back-to-school time!
As I’ve said before, I LOVE back-to-school time because you feel all the butterflies of possibility and you also have an excuse to get new folders and notebooks so it’s truly a win-win.
But once the first-day jitters settle down, you gotta get down to business. And by “business” I mean homework (unless you’re an entrepreneur and have a side business which doesn’t surprise me because duh you’re a bossgirl and you’re reading this, in which case we will specify school business!… my middle school teachers would NOT be happy with that run-on sentence!)
I’m all about a good productivity hack, and a lot of the time you can hack your way to better school-skills with an app.
That’s why I’m jazzed Levo League just released 8 Apps to Make Going Back to School Just a Little Bit Easier.
Some of my personal favs from the list:
- Freedom (strong arm your distractible self into actually getting work done lol)
- Happify (yay for mental health activities!)
One app that deserves a spot on the list of back to school life hack apps: IF (also known as IFTTT for “if this then that”). Check out some of their back to school recipes for ultimate life hacking.
Need more B2S ammo to kick major butt that first week?
- 4 Things Women who Practice Self-Love All Have in Common - November 20, 2017
- How To Know If You’re In A Toxic Relationship — And How To Take Action - October 10, 2017
- Renee’s Road: 4 Tips To Achieving Your Dreams Through Your Life’s Journey - October 10, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor: Reclaiming Your Voice with Renee Millington - October 10, 2017
- We All Need to Get Serious About Our Cyber Security – An Interview with an Identity Theft Warrior - October 6, 2017
- Like Fine Wine: How To Pick Wine Like A Boss with Sommelier Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 5 Tips On How To Mourn In A Healthy Way - October 5, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor Ep. 1: Resiliency with Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 6 Pros + Cons of Being a Digital Nomad Who Makes Her Living from Her Laptop - August 7, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor – Hope Alcocer
Sharing Our Stories Heals Us (And Helps Us Kick Major Ass) - August 1, 2017