Well this teen is crushing it! Noa, a freshman in NYC, started her own babysitting and nannying agency three years ago and is now making…wait for it… 500 THOUSAND dollars… that’s half a million! She started when she noticed a lack of babysitters she’d want to spend time with. What makes her different: she saw a problem and capitalized on it.
After you check out Noa’s story, learn how to make your own entrepreneurial story stick with customers.
Like reading success stories like Noa’s? Take a look at our interview with the millennial co-owners of this jewelry biz.
- 4 Things Women who Practice Self-Love All Have in Common - November 20, 2017
- How To Know If You’re In A Toxic Relationship — And How To Take Action - October 10, 2017
- Renee’s Road: 4 Tips To Achieving Your Dreams Through Your Life’s Journey - October 10, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor: Reclaiming Your Voice with Renee Millington - October 10, 2017
- We All Need to Get Serious About Our Cyber Security – An Interview with an Identity Theft Warrior - October 6, 2017
- Like Fine Wine: How To Pick Wine Like A Boss with Sommelier Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 5 Tips On How To Mourn In A Healthy Way - October 5, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor Ep. 1: Resiliency with Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 6 Pros + Cons of Being a Digital Nomad Who Makes Her Living from Her Laptop - August 7, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor – Hope Alcocer
Sharing Our Stories Heals Us (And Helps Us Kick Major Ass) - August 1, 2017