Latest posts by Deborah Reber (see all)
- Build a Financial Plan [Business Plan Basics #8] - January 13, 2018
- Overview of the Management Team [Business Plan Basics #7] - January 12, 2018
- Create Your Operations Plan [Business Plan Basics #6] - January 11, 2018
Are you a motivated, creative girl between the ages of 14-19 who loves to write, is connected into all kinds of social media, and is looking to gain invaluable experience working with a girl advocacy website? More specifically, are you:
- – Passionate about entrepreneurism, career dreams, social activism, or volunteerism (or all of the above!)?
- – Creative, optimistic, and responsible?
- – Looking to gain valuable experience for your resume?
- – Excited tap into a community of like-minded world changers?
Then you’re just what we’re looking for as a Like a Boss Brand Ambassador. Brand Ambassadors will use their virtual skills to help Like a Boss build a buzz among teens while spreading the word about things they’re passionate about.
As a Like a Boss Brand Ambassador, you’ll be responsible for:
- – Commenting on Like a Boss blog posts
- – Participating in Like a Boss forums to engage with peers about all kinds of issues
- – Sharing Like a Boss content through your social networking sites
- – Contributing occasional blog posts or video blogs for Like a Boss
- – Being an active commenter and poster on the Like a Boss Facebook Page
As a Like a Boss Brand Ambassador, you will receive:
- – An official Like a Boss Brand Ambassador certificate
- – A half-hour life and career coaching session with author and life coach Debbie Reber to talk about your dreams and how to make them happen (by phone)
- – The opportunity to have your writing published on Like a Boss’s website
- – Four $25 gift cards – one each to iTunes, Forever21, Gap, and Hollister
- – A one-of-kind Like a Boss piece of jewelry
Interested? Here’s how to apply:
To apply, send an email to [email protected] with the following information: Name (first and last), age, grade, city, and contact information (email is fine).
In your email, please also answer the following questions:
1. Why do you want to be a Like a Boss Brand Ambassador?
2. What part of the Like a Boss mission – entrepreneurship, social activism, or volunteerism – do you connect most with and why?
3. What relevant experience do you bring to Like a Boss?
4. What do you hope to gain by being a Brand Ambassador with Like a Boss?
5. What is the best way to reach you?
Deadline for applications is APRIL 15, 2012. We can’t wait to hear from you!
You can download the full HOG Call for Brand Ambassadors Flyer here!