Pet overpopulation is a huge problem in the United States. According to the Human Society, four million cats and dogs are euthanized in shelters each year…that’s about one every eight seconds. Pretty heartbreaking stuff.
That’s why we’re so excited about Anthropologie’s “Sit. Stay. Love.” in-store adoption campaign. Anthropologie – a bohemian boutique selling women’s clothing, accessories, and home decor – is working with local shelters to host dog adoptions and supply drives throughout the country.
Of course, adopting a dog is a serious commitment. But even if you don’t have room in you life – or your home – for some puppy love right now, you can contact a local participating Anthropologie store and find out if there are volunteer opportunities, or what donations they need most.
In-store events will be held across the country between September 19th and October 9th. Click here to find an event near you!
- Build a Financial Plan [Business Plan Basics #8] - January 13, 2018
- Overview of the Management Team [Business Plan Basics #7] - January 12, 2018
- Create Your Operations Plan [Business Plan Basics #6] - January 11, 2018
- How To Create a Marketing Plan [Business Plan Basics #5] - January 10, 2018
- Who’s In Your Space? The Competitive Analysis [Business Plan Basics #4] - January 9, 2018
- Know Your People a.k.a. The Market Description [Business Plan Basics #3] - January 8, 2018
- Industry Analysis [Business Plan Basics #2] - January 8, 2018
- Business Plan Basics [Intro: Part B] - January 8, 2018
- Craft Your Business Description [Business Plan Basics #1] - January 8, 2018
- Start Here! Business Plan Basics [Intro: Part A] - January 8, 2018