Money makes the blogosphere go round—and advertisers can help keep your own blog afloat financially. After all, you’re investing your valuable time, effort and resources into making an awesome blog…why not be rewarded with a juicy return on your investment? Ads are a great way to monetize your blog and take it to the next level.
In our latest “Blogging 101” vlog, our trusty expert Akilah walks you through the three steps that will take you from zero to ad-sponsored in no time flat! Learn how to set up a page that spells out your info/rates (here’s one of Akilah’s fave examples); make a media kit for potential advertisers to review; and write a monthly blog post designed to rake in the moolah (another example here).
So what are you waiting for? Watch the video below!
- Hello Giggles! How Improv Techniques Can Help You in Business - October 13, 2016
- News Flash: Success is Not a Number on the Scale - August 8, 2016
- Top Tips For Aspiring Eco Warriors (from Environmental Icon Majora Carter!) - April 9, 2016
- Shout Out: Golden Globe’s Winner Lady Gaga’s Born This Way Foundation - January 14, 2016
- Gettin’ Bizzy With It: Bizzy Girls - April 3, 2014
- Amanda’s Corner: The ABC’s of Better Z’s - March 28, 2014
- Miley Cyrus: Not Advancing Feminism - March 27, 2014
- Amanda’s Corner: Why I Chose a Women’s College - March 21, 2014
- Want to Empower Yourself? Help Other Women - March 13, 2014
- Amanda’s Corner: International Women’s Day - March 7, 2014