I have found myself in both the kicking kid and Chatty Cathy situations several times.
With the kicking kid, I just don’t say anything because I already feel bad for the overly exhausted parent hauling their kids and loads of luggage cross country (and I definitely don’t do that rude glare some people do–I’m like seriously?! Be a human being).
With the gabber, I say I’m going to take a nap and then close my eyes and silently bemoan why I wasn’t just honest that I wanted to do my Sudoku…
So basically neither of those are very good solutions!
However, this Refinery29 piece gives us actual non-passive aggressive etiquette rules for dealing with 5 of airplane’s biggest offenders.
- 4 Things Women who Practice Self-Love All Have in Common - November 20, 2017
- How To Know If You’re In A Toxic Relationship — And How To Take Action - October 10, 2017
- Renee’s Road: 4 Tips To Achieving Your Dreams Through Your Life’s Journey - October 10, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor: Reclaiming Your Voice with Renee Millington - October 10, 2017
- We All Need to Get Serious About Our Cyber Security – An Interview with an Identity Theft Warrior - October 6, 2017
- Like Fine Wine: How To Pick Wine Like A Boss with Sommelier Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 5 Tips On How To Mourn In A Healthy Way - October 5, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor Ep. 1: Resiliency with Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 6 Pros + Cons of Being a Digital Nomad Who Makes Her Living from Her Laptop - August 7, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor – Hope Alcocer
Sharing Our Stories Heals Us (And Helps Us Kick Major Ass) - August 1, 2017