Elizabeth Berkley, star of the teen hit from the early 90’s Saved By the Bell, has a new role to celebrate – teen self-help guru. Four years ago, Elizabeth started a nonprofit called Ask-Elizabeth where she offers girls ages 11-18 a safe, judgment-free place to ask their innermost questions and get the answers they need.
And two months ago, Elizabeth’s book for girls, also entitled Ask Elizabeth: Real Answers to Everything You Secretly Wanted to Ask About Love, Friends, Your Body…and Life in General, came out as another way to bring her message of empowerment and hope to girls everywhere. Ask Elizabeth is full of real and practical advice, and in it she, a panel of experts, and teen girls themselves give readers advice on everything from body image, personal relationships, dating, and much more.
- Build a Financial Plan [Business Plan Basics #8] - January 13, 2018
- Overview of the Management Team [Business Plan Basics #7] - January 12, 2018
- Create Your Operations Plan [Business Plan Basics #6] - January 11, 2018
- How To Create a Marketing Plan [Business Plan Basics #5] - January 10, 2018
- Who’s In Your Space? The Competitive Analysis [Business Plan Basics #4] - January 9, 2018
- Know Your People a.k.a. The Market Description [Business Plan Basics #3] - January 8, 2018
- Industry Analysis [Business Plan Basics #2] - January 8, 2018
- Business Plan Basics [Intro: Part B] - January 8, 2018
- Craft Your Business Description [Business Plan Basics #1] - January 8, 2018
- Start Here! Business Plan Basics [Intro: Part A] - January 8, 2018