If you’re reading this, odds are you have an entrepreneur’s spirit and don’t exactly daydream of big corporate jobs right out of school. Am I right?
I’m so happy I read this piece about the different paths after college. (Especially since I just graduated NYU last week and am pondering on a new business venture!)
Whether you just graduated from a university or high school (or our still on your way there!), you can look to these young women for some inspiration. Here’s What 9 Millennials Did After College (Instead of Starting a Full-Time Job).
Diggin’ this? Check out
- Femme Finance: 7 Women Who Are Running Finance - January 31, 2018
- When You Know It’s Time To Try Something New with Samantha Citro - January 30, 2018
- Mind of a Mentor: the Art of Adaptability with Samantha Citro - January 29, 2018
- Meet This Mentor: Samantha Citro - January 28, 2018
- 4 Things Women who Practice Self-Love All Have in Common - November 20, 2017
- How To Know If You’re In A Toxic Relationship — And How To Take Action - October 10, 2017
- Renee’s Road: 4 Tips To Achieving Your Dreams Through Your Life’s Journey - October 10, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor: Reclaiming Your Voice with Renee Millington - October 10, 2017
- We All Need to Get Serious About Our Cyber Security – An Interview with an Identity Theft Warrior - October 6, 2017
- Like Fine Wine: How To Pick Wine Like A Boss with Sommelier Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017