I’m guilty of it too. I’m out on a beautiful day in Central Park and I catch myself doing a terrible thing: being on my phone! It’s like get a hold of yourself lady and appreciate the now!
So obvi I love Levo’s 5 Ways to Not Be So Addicted to Your Phone because they don’t say you gotta go cold-turkey on the iPhone. Another thing that has helped me: No phones on the table at meals. One study showed that people have less meaningful conversations when phones are in sight because the eating partner feels as though you are waiting for something bigger and better to come buzzing through your phone! Let us know what you do to not get too tech-absorbed.
Like this post? Check out these 10 Tips to Unplug.
And when you are indulging in some picture-taking of your present experience, follow this Insta advice!
- Femme Finance: 7 Women Who Are Running Finance - January 31, 2018
- When You Know It’s Time To Try Something New with Samantha Citro - January 30, 2018
- Mind of a Mentor: the Art of Adaptability with Samantha Citro - January 29, 2018
- Meet This Mentor: Samantha Citro - January 28, 2018
- 4 Things Women who Practice Self-Love All Have in Common - November 20, 2017
- How To Know If You’re In A Toxic Relationship — And How To Take Action - October 10, 2017
- Renee’s Road: 4 Tips To Achieving Your Dreams Through Your Life’s Journey - October 10, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor: Reclaiming Your Voice with Renee Millington - October 10, 2017
- We All Need to Get Serious About Our Cyber Security – An Interview with an Identity Theft Warrior - October 6, 2017
- Like Fine Wine: How To Pick Wine Like A Boss with Sommelier Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017