If you’re like us, then the words “back to school” mean many things but one of them is get your butt to a pool or beach or lake to soak up the last few days of summer!
We’re firm believers in daily SPF for no matter your lifestyle, but if you’re human then you’ve probably overdone it in the sun sometime in your life.
Hopefully that never happens to you again (damaging skin, premature wrinkling, eih eih eih why is the sun so hard on us?!!). But in the event you end up sporting a sunburn, follow these 5 tips for a speedy recovery… and if you’re using my fav Juara Candlenut Body Creme then you’ll smell absolutely DIVINE while doing it!
Juara goodies can be bought at Bloomingdale’s Space NK and JuaraSkincare.com
Fun Fact: step 1 (taking a cold shower immediately) is less about the soothing feeling of cold water and more about rinsing off chemicals (from the pool) that are uber-drying and make a sunburn feel worse!
p.s. I use the word “STAT” a good deal in my vocabulary. But as I was writing this I realized, omg I don’t actually know what it stands for! So I looked it up and get this, it’s a medical term for “Sooner than already there.” Clever. And to the point. It’s in the same vein of “yeah I need that facial like yesterday!”
- 4 Things Women who Practice Self-Love All Have in Common - November 20, 2017
- How To Know If You’re In A Toxic Relationship — And How To Take Action - October 10, 2017
- Renee’s Road: 4 Tips To Achieving Your Dreams Through Your Life’s Journey - October 10, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor: Reclaiming Your Voice with Renee Millington - October 10, 2017
- We All Need to Get Serious About Our Cyber Security – An Interview with an Identity Theft Warrior - October 6, 2017
- Like Fine Wine: How To Pick Wine Like A Boss with Sommelier Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 5 Tips On How To Mourn In A Healthy Way - October 5, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor Ep. 1: Resiliency with Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 6 Pros + Cons of Being a Digital Nomad Who Makes Her Living from Her Laptop - August 7, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor – Hope Alcocer
Sharing Our Stories Heals Us (And Helps Us Kick Major Ass) - August 1, 2017