This one’s for all my soon-to-be and freshly-diploma’d graduates!
As if you weren’t celebrating this happy day enough, add these classic films to your list of pre AND post college to-dos! Here are the 27 graduation movies every grad needs to see.
Some of my personal favs…
- Majorly underrated: She’s The Man. I cannot stop laughing… “my favorite is gouda!”
- Probably saw at way too young an age (4-years-old anybody?) and remains a classic in my fam: Romie & Michelle’s High School Reunion.
- So many feels: The Spectacular Now
- Could anything be more timeless than Clueless?
- And here’s an extra for the theater-goers: Pitch Perfect 2. I went in with low expectations but was very impressed with its ability to carve a space next to the original (and now I’m slightly obsessed with Hailee Steinfeld and her cover of Flashlight)
You have all summer. So there shall be zero excuses. Go!
see why I’m fangirling over here, now?!
Dig this? Check out…
- 4 Things Women who Practice Self-Love All Have in Common - November 20, 2017
- How To Know If You’re In A Toxic Relationship — And How To Take Action - October 10, 2017
- Renee’s Road: 4 Tips To Achieving Your Dreams Through Your Life’s Journey - October 10, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor: Reclaiming Your Voice with Renee Millington - October 10, 2017
- We All Need to Get Serious About Our Cyber Security – An Interview with an Identity Theft Warrior - October 6, 2017
- Like Fine Wine: How To Pick Wine Like A Boss with Sommelier Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 5 Tips On How To Mourn In A Healthy Way - October 5, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor Ep. 1: Resiliency with Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 6 Pros + Cons of Being a Digital Nomad Who Makes Her Living from Her Laptop - August 7, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor – Hope Alcocer
Sharing Our Stories Heals Us (And Helps Us Kick Major Ass) - August 1, 2017