Latest posts by Lucy Ross | Editor-in-Chief (see all)
- Femme Finance: 7 Women Who Are Running Finance - January 31, 2018
- When You Know It’s Time To Try Something New with Samantha Citro - January 30, 2018
- Mind of a Mentor: the Art of Adaptability with Samantha Citro - January 29, 2018
This one’s for all my soon-to-be and freshly-diploma’d graduates!
As if you weren’t celebrating this happy day enough, add these classic films to your list of pre AND post college to-dos! Here are the 27 graduation movies every grad needs to see.
Some of my personal favs…
- Majorly underrated: She’s The Man. I cannot stop laughing… “my favorite is gouda!”
- Probably saw at way too young an age (4-years-old anybody?) and remains a classic in my fam: Romie & Michelle’s High School Reunion.
- So many feels: The Spectacular Now
- Could anything be more timeless than Clueless?
- And here’s an extra for the theater-goers: Pitch Perfect 2. I went in with low expectations but was very impressed with its ability to carve a space next to the original (and now I’m slightly obsessed with Hailee Steinfeld and her cover of Flashlight)
You have all summer. So there shall be zero excuses. Go!
see why I’m fangirling over here, now?!
Dig this? Check out…