Latest posts by Lucy Ross | Editor-in-Chief (see all)
- Femme Finance: 7 Women Who Are Running Finance - January 31, 2018
- When You Know It’s Time To Try Something New with Samantha Citro - January 30, 2018
- Mind of a Mentor: the Art of Adaptability with Samantha Citro - January 29, 2018
Who doesn’t love a good lifehack–or 17–amiright? Especially when they’re itty bitty changes that will make you smarter!
In this quick listicle, you’re going to find A) you’re already doing some of these things (high fives!) and B) incorporating the others is hella easy.
Some of my personal favs of these lifehacks:
- listen to audiobooks or podcasts on your commute/travels
- take naps during the day (um can you repeat that? yes. sign me up!)
- spend time with people who disagree with you and people who are smarter than you
- game instead of watching tv (there’s lots of research coming out about the positive effects of video games on the brain, so I am going to try this one out… time to whip out my old Nintendo 64!)
Into the whole “hacking” scene? Check out…
- 13 Gmail Hacks You Never Knew Existed
- Unshakable: Foot Petals Founder and Self-Made Millionaire Tina Aldatz Shares Her Secrets to Making it Big