Who doesn’t love being productive? But as Stephen Covey reminds us in his famous 7 Habits of Highly Effective People (we recommend you add this to your reading list stat!), it’s not just about being productive, but being effective.
So whether you’re writing a blog and emailing interviewees, running your own business, or the president of a campus organization, odds are you use email… a lot.
Start making your Gmail more effective with these 13 hacks you never knew existed. Happy hacking!
Like these Gmail hacks and apps for your inbox? Check out…
- 4 Things Women who Practice Self-Love All Have in Common - November 20, 2017
- How To Know If You’re In A Toxic Relationship — And How To Take Action - October 10, 2017
- Renee’s Road: 4 Tips To Achieving Your Dreams Through Your Life’s Journey - October 10, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor: Reclaiming Your Voice with Renee Millington - October 10, 2017
- We All Need to Get Serious About Our Cyber Security – An Interview with an Identity Theft Warrior - October 6, 2017
- Like Fine Wine: How To Pick Wine Like A Boss with Sommelier Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 5 Tips On How To Mourn In A Healthy Way - October 5, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor Ep. 1: Resiliency with Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 6 Pros + Cons of Being a Digital Nomad Who Makes Her Living from Her Laptop - August 7, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor – Hope Alcocer
Sharing Our Stories Heals Us (And Helps Us Kick Major Ass) - August 1, 2017