Latest posts by Lucy Ross | Editor-in-Chief (see all)
- Femme Finance: 7 Women Who Are Running Finance - January 31, 2018
- When You Know It’s Time To Try Something New with Samantha Citro - January 30, 2018
- Mind of a Mentor: the Art of Adaptability with Samantha Citro - January 29, 2018
If you’ve been thinking about starting a business but keep telling yourself A) you’re too young B) you don’t know where to start or C) you can’t find a role model/mentor, then you absolutely need to see this incredible piece on 10 Kid Entrepreneurs Who are Kicking Butt.
The author (now in her 30s) reflects on 10 things she wishes she would have realized at a younger age so she would have started a business and been a “kidpreneur.”
How does she amass this knowledge? Well duh through her own experiences, but also through consulting the badass kids who are making names for themselves in the business world.
A few takeaways from the kid entrepreneurs:
- use your school resources and classmate network
- it’s ok to get help from your parents
- remind yourself that NOW in your life is when you’ll have a lot of free time to pursue this!
And don’t forget to enter the Shopify Kidpreneur Giveaway at the bottom of the article!!