If you’ve been thinking about starting a business but keep telling yourself A) you’re too young B) you don’t know where to start or C) you can’t find a role model/mentor, then you absolutely need to see this incredible piece on 10 Kid Entrepreneurs Who are Kicking Butt.
The author (now in her 30s) reflects on 10 things she wishes she would have realized at a younger age so she would have started a business and been a “kidpreneur.”
How does she amass this knowledge? Well duh through her own experiences, but also through consulting the badass kids who are making names for themselves in the business world.
A few takeaways from the kid entrepreneurs:
- use your school resources and classmate network
- it’s ok to get help from your parents
- remind yourself that NOW in your life is when you’ll have a lot of free time to pursue this!
And don’t forget to enter the Shopify Kidpreneur Giveaway at the bottom of the article!!
- 4 Things Women who Practice Self-Love All Have in Common - November 20, 2017
- How To Know If You’re In A Toxic Relationship — And How To Take Action - October 10, 2017
- Renee’s Road: 4 Tips To Achieving Your Dreams Through Your Life’s Journey - October 10, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor: Reclaiming Your Voice with Renee Millington - October 10, 2017
- We All Need to Get Serious About Our Cyber Security – An Interview with an Identity Theft Warrior - October 6, 2017
- Like Fine Wine: How To Pick Wine Like A Boss with Sommelier Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 5 Tips On How To Mourn In A Healthy Way - October 5, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor Ep. 1: Resiliency with Michelle Erland - October 5, 2017
- 6 Pros + Cons of Being a Digital Nomad Who Makes Her Living from Her Laptop - August 7, 2017
- Mind of a Mentor – Hope Alcocer
Sharing Our Stories Heals Us (And Helps Us Kick Major Ass) - August 1, 2017