Questions from listeners in this ep….
- Where can I find resources to learn how to best manage my finances and wealth long-term?
- What is the difference between financial sustainability and financial freedom, wealthy vs. rich?
- How can I not be embarrassed of admitting that I want to be like REALLY REALLY REALLY rich?
- In what ways does having a wealthy mindset actually influence my earning a lot of money over my lifetime?
- Why is it that people who are multi-millionaires today usually dreamed one day of being like REALLY rich?
Did you dig this ep? Tell us your thoughts in the comments here or on Soundcloud!
The following two tabs change content below.
I've had the entrepreneur's spirit since I was 9 and contracted out chores to my older sister for a profit, hehe :) I run Cloud 90s which is a shop for nostalgic 90s kids, and Hello Lucy Design where I offer web design & videography. My motto is “Why the heck not?”. That mindset has gotten this midwestern girl to study at NYU for Film & TV, and work at places like the BBC in London, Nickelodeon in NYC, the Celebrity Apprentice, and Jazz Aspen Snowmass in Colorado. Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Insta @TheBossyRossy
Latest posts by Lucy Ross | Editor-in-Chief (see all)
- Give Your Customer an Experience–Even With Manila Mail - January 1, 1970
- How Productive People Send Emails - January 1, 1970
- How to Have the Perfect Girls Weekend On a 20-Something’s Budget - January 1, 1970