“All bodies are not created equal… And that’s what makes them beautiful.”
We are loving Jessamyn and the messages she’s sharing about body positivity.
Jessamyn is a yoga teacher in North Carolina and her classes provide a body positive approach to yoga which celebrates students’ bodies.
She encourages them to ask “How Do I Feel?” rather than “How Do I Look?” when practicing.
Check out her video below.
Please share with the radiant women in your life!
- 4 Steps I Consistently Take to be the Best Me - January 3, 2017
- Just Love Yourself Already, Would Ya?! Here’s 22 Quotes on Why - September 16, 2016
- Adulting: What I Wish I’d Known Before Renting My First Apartment - September 3, 2016
- Wanna Get Risky? 8 Ways to Enjoy the Fringe Benefits - July 23, 2016
- This High-Earning Poker Pro Tells Us Why It’s Awesome to Be Underestimated - July 18, 2016
- The Day I Snapped Out of It & Started Professional Blogging - July 8, 2016
- Wake Up Your Innovation Goddess - July 6, 2016
- 3 Small Words That Will Change Your Life if You’re Smart - June 27, 2016
- Ask Yourself “How Do I Feel?” rather than “How Do I Look?” - June 25, 2016
- Taking the Leap: From Zookeeper to E-Commerce Entrepreneur - June 17, 2016